//Google Plus Verification Google+

Monday, April 13, 2009

RSS Feeds

You can now subscribe to the Event Horizons Photography blog. Please do so if you want automatic notification of updates. Doing so will make my life a lot easier, and allow me to stop relying on spamming your e-mail boxes with update notices.

Try it! It's not so hard. If you have any questions about how to do it, drop me an e-mail and I'll walk you through it. It is as simple as clicking the "Subscribe in a reader" orange icon at the top of the blog page. Then click "Subscribe with Google" and follow the bouncing ball.

Big thank you to everyone who is supporting me with the blog effort.

-Dave

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It helps me get a feel for what people like and dislike about the blog.