//Google Plus Verification Google+

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

End of the Summer

Some final photos to bid farewell to another Summer.








This garter snake on the dock slipped into the water and swam to shore.









This frog was almost invisible on the shore. I wonder if a snake could eat him. He was quite big. Hmmmm.













I'm always fascinated with the way genetics and evolution work to make a Phenotype. This fly looked an awful lot like a stinging insect. He was such a slow flier, that if it were not for his "costume", I'm sure he would be eaten.













This fox had a limp in it's hind legs. Poor fella.










This bear was like a ghost in the forest. He looked like a young one, maybe 150 pounds? He had trouble climbing trees.

I will miss you Summer!

I look forward to the gloriousness of fall. Fall colours are beautiful, and make for great location portraits. And no bugs to boot! Don't wait too long to book an appointment!

1 comment :

  1. I will miss summer too, but you were certainly right about one thing there are beautiful colors at this time of year also! Fall is a glorious time of year, and I look forward to seeing much more of your talent being shared with us next month!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! It helps me get a feel for what people like and dislike about the blog.