//Google Plus Verification Google+

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Geoff and Heidi

First of all, I would like to thank Geoff and Heidi for allowing me to put a couple of their photos up on my blog. It goes a long way towards getting my name out there.

Shooting their portraits was a blast, and the little one was such a joy.


 

 


I would like to remind my readers that I shoot Family portraits for $75

Once the photo session is finished you can select your proofs for printing. There is NO OBLIGATION TO BUY.  If you don't like the photos I present to you for sale, you do not have to buy them.  You can reschedule another session at NO COST (prints are NOT free).  I won't be happy until YOU are happy.

I charge a flat rate for each photo printed:

4x6 $10
5x7 $25
8x10 $35

Larger prints, and/or full resolution digital files $100 each.

There are a couple discounts I am offering right now:

20% discount on the session fee for those who sign a model release so I can use their likeness on my blog and/or website. Rates are current as of this posting, but are subject to change. Contact for current rates.

AND

If you refer a friend for a payed photo session, I will refund you for 50% of your session fee, pending payment made by your referred friend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It helps me get a feel for what people like and dislike about the blog.