//Google Plus Verification Google+

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Blind Bandurist Player

This is one of those photos where I found meaning in the lens.  To me, this image has contrasting themes.  On one hand you have a man, sitting amidst all this visual beauty, colour, and form.  The sorrow flows like tears, in the misty drops on his skin.  For a moment, you may consider, his sadness is not for himself, he is playing music, the notes flow, with beauty, colour, and form.  Perhaps the tears are for you.  You are deaf to his melody.

This is my interpretation of this sculpture situated in the Leo Mol sculpture garden, inside Assiniboine Park, in Winnipeg.  Leo moved me.  I hope you find meaning too.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It helps me get a feel for what people like and dislike about the blog.